SUPPORT US AND PARTICIPATE
DONOR, FRIEND, ONE2ONE
Become a patron and experience 360 ° Trame Sonore: concerts, music, beauty and sharing for 5 days of emotions!
While the most beautiful and symbolic places of Mantua resonate, it will also be possible for you to get to know closely who makes all this real!
All while also taking advantage of the tax advantages that the Art Bonus law makes available to those who support culture: a tax credit of 65%.
Join the Friends of the Ocm Association and support Trame Sonore! For you a welcome like family: open doors to all places, direct contact with the organization and all the music you want!
For more information call or write to firstname.lastname@example.org – T +39 338 5371761.
All the information to access the events on One2One
20 concerts of your choice € 200.00
Reduced Omnia season ticket € 170.00
Reduced under 25 € 75.00
Includes access to 20 concerts of your choice, with assigned seats, admission to the places involved in the concerts included in the pass, admission to Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te from 2 to 5 June 2022, and to concerts scheduled on time opening hours of the Museums compatibly with the places available.
Premium pass subscribers who intend to participate in concerts not included in the pass can purchase, in advance, individual tickets at the discounted price of € 5.00.
10 concerts of your choice € 110.00
Reduced under 25 € 50.00
Includes access to 10 concerts of your choice, with assigned seats, admission to the places involved in the concerts included in the pass, admission to Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te from 2 to 5 June 2022 and to concerts scheduled during opening of the Museums compatibly with the places available.
DAILY PASS 5 CONCERTS
5 concerts of your choice € 50.00
Reduced * € 40.00
Reduced under 25 € 25.00
Includes access to 5 concerts of your choice with assigned seats, admission to Palazzo Ducale or Palazzo Te and to concerts scheduled during the Museum’s opening hours on the chosen day, compatibly with the seats available.
* Affiliated Associations are entitled to the reduction: Amici dell’Ocm, FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano, Touring Club, Società per il Palazzo Ducale, Amici di Palazzo Te, Il Cinema del Carbone, Associazione per i monumenti domenicani, Associazione Alumni dell’Università di Padova, Associazione Amici dell’Università di Padova, Fondazione Fitzcarraldo, Società del Quartetto di Bergamo, GAFiRi – Giovani per l’Arena, il Filarmonico e il Ristori, Amici del Quartetto di Reggio Emilia, Istituto vescovile Barbarigo di Padova, Fondazione Milano per la Scala, Associazione Athena Musica.
DAILY PASS 3 CONCERTS
3 concerts of your choice € 35.00
Reduced * € 25.00
Reduced under 25 € 15.00
It includes access to 3 concerts of your choice with assigned seats, admission to the Doge’s Palace or Palazzo Te and to the concerts scheduled during the Museum’s opening hours on the chosen day, compatibly with the seats available.
* Affiliated Associations are entitled to the reduction: Friends of the OCM, FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano, Touring Club, Società per il Palazzo Ducale, Amici di Palazzo Te, Il Cinema del Carbone, Association for Dominican Monuments, Alumni Association of the University of Padua, Friends of the University of Padua Association, Fitzcarraldo Foundation, Society of the Bergamo Quartet, GAFiRi – Youth for the Arena, the Philharmonic and the Refreshments, Friends of the Reggio Emilia Quartet, Barbarigo Episcopal Institute of Padua, Milan Foundation for Scala, Athena Musica Association.
5 concerts € 40.00
Includes access to 5 “Hausmusik” concerts.
CONCERTS AT PALAZZO DUCALE AND PALAZZO TE IN VISITING HOURS
The concerts scheduled in the rooms included in the tour itineraries of Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te, from 2 to 5 June 2022, during opening hours, are accessible upon purchase of the entrance ticket to the Museum , compatibly with the places available.
The ticket is single, it allows entry to the museum only once during the day at the booked time.
It is advisable to book the entrance to the Museum sufficiently in advance of the concert start time to be able to comfortably reach the hall.
The museum itinerary is one- way and the booked time refers to the entrance to the Museum.
Reservations are strongly recommended. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket offices of the Museums or online on the respective websites mantovaducale.beniculturali.it and palazzote.it .
Sunday 05 June admission to the Palazzo Ducale is free due to the resumption of free admission on the first Sunday of the month in the state cultural sites. During this day, some of the concerts that take place along the tour are subject to charges.
EVENTS WITH A FEE
OPENING CONCERT € 18.00
CONCERT CONCERT € 18.00
TEATRO BIBIENA € 10,00
PALAZZO D’ARCO € 10.00
HAUSMUSIK € 10.00
SOLO IN ROTONDA € 5,00
GALLERIA CORRAINI € 5,00
EVENING CONCERTS ** € 15.00
** Concerts that take place after 20.00
Reduced € 5.00
Reserved for people with disabilities (possible companion for free) and under 25s. Children 0-3 years free.
EVENTS WITH FREE ENTRANCE
Reservations from 27/04
The concerts scheduled at the Basilica of Santa Barbara, Palazzo Castiglioni, LaGalleria, Biblioteca “Baratta” and Piazza LB Alberti are free with reservations required.
“… THUS WITH A KISS I DIE…” € 20.00
Curated by Cristina Barbuti
Gestalt counselor and musician
Gestalt workshop on the feeling of love and death in music. Includes admission to a concert of your choice.
Maximum 12 participants.
Reservations required by 20/05.
C # SEESHARP € 20.00
La palestra delle emozioni
Curated by Gloria Campaner
Includes admission to a concert of your choice.
Maximum 25 participants.
Reservations required by 20/05.
GYROKINESIS Free admission
Curated by Laura Catrani
Maximum 20 participants.
Reservations required by 20/05.
The purchase of passes and tickets and the booking of free admission concerts is possible online, by email, by telephone or by going to the Box Office during opening hours.
To avoid crowds, it is preferable to purchase at a distance and to use access tickets in electronic format.
Access to the events is guaranteed subject to availability.
To date, FFP2 mask and reinforced green pass are required.
PURCHASE AT THE TICKET OFFICE
Palazzo Castiglioni, ground floor
Piazza Sordello 12 – Mantua
Telephone and WhatsApp +39 0376 360476
From April 1st to May 31st : Monday to Friday from 10am to 1pm and from 3pm to 6pm
From 1st to 05th June : from 10am to 5pm
On the site http://ocmantova.vivaticket.it with payment by credit card.
It will also be possible to book free events online.
At the end of the purchase or booking, the user will receive a confirmation email that will be shown at the entrance to the event, on a smartphone or printed.
PURCHASE ON THE SITE OF THE EVENT
From 30 minutes before the start of each event, it will be possible to purchase available tickets.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Remotely , within 48 hours of booking, by credit card via Pay-by-link (a link of the Nexi circuit will allow you to pay safely) or by bank transfer (to IBAN IT16Y0103011509000001165578 in the name of Orchestra da Camera di Mantova, by entering reason “SURNAME + TRAME 2022 TICKETS”). The bill must be sent by email to the Ticket Office.
Directly , at the ticket office with ATM, credit card and cash.
Teachers can use the Teacher Card and children born in 2003 can use the 18app bonus.
The voucher generated (category “Live shows”) for an amount corresponding to the pass / ticket booked, must be sent in digital format to the Ticket Office to collect the ticket.
Purchase and use of passes and tickets
Passes and tickets are required for access to the venues where events take place.
Passes are nominal and non-transferable.
Passes are valid only for the date and events indicated on them.
If not used they cannot be changed for other events or dates.
Passes issued cannot be canceled, exchanged or refunded.
Obligations in the places of events
To access the places where the concerts take place, it is mandatory to present the reinforced Green Pass.
Spectators must wear the Ffp2 mask (for children the general rules apply) for the entire duration of the event, from the entrance to the moment of outflow.
They must also respect the physical distance of at least 1 meter at the ticket office, information points and event locations.
The data controller is the Orchestra da Camera di Mantova.
The personal data collected to access the events will be used in compliance with the GDPR.
Spectators are required to behave fairly and respectfully during events.
No photos or audio-video recordings are allowed, without the organizer’s authorization.
It is not allowed to enter the rooms with food or drinks.
During all phases of the events, the instructions of the service personnel must be followed, in particular for compliance with the access and outflow procedures.
The organization reserves the right to cancel, modify or replace events, places and times due to force majeure or for technical reasons.
All updates on the website www.oficinaocm.com .
This regulation refers to the legislation in force on 08/04/2022, any changes will be communicated and reported to spectators.
By proceeding with the purchase order of tickets for the events, each spectator declares to have read and accepted these Regulations.
EVERYTHING YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SOUND TEXTURES
Indications for consultation and choice of concerts on the libretto.
At the end of the description of each event, you will find the words that will help you orient yourself:
– Museum Ticket , it means that the concert can be accessed either by purchasing the ticket of the Museum where the concert takes place (Palazzo Ducale or Palazzo Te), or by signing one of the Festival Passes. That concert cannot be booked, you can access it with the aforementioned modality and take a seat on the basis of the seats available in the hall.
– Admission 5 euros , it means that that concert, as well as all those where the cost is indicated (5, 10, 15, 18 0 20) , can be purchased, or booked, at the Trame Sonore ticket office in the manner indicated on the request 1. The seat is always assigned.
– Free admission , it means that the concert is free, but it needs to be booked at the Trame Sonore box office in the manner indicated in question 1. The seat is reserved, but not assigned, and you can sit wherever you prefer.
1. How can I book Trame Sonore events?
– in person, by going to the ticket office, located in Piazza Sordello n. 12 Palazzo Castiglioni (ground floor), opening hours 10-13 and 15-18
– by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
– by telephone, at the following number: 0376 360476
– online on the website: ocmantova.vivaticket.it
2. What do I do if I have not booked?
All those who have not booked or purchased in advance can go to the venue where a ticket office will be open for the sale or release of free tickets based on the availability of the remaining seats.
3. How many passes are there this year for those who choose more concerts?
The classic Premium Pass, which provides for the choice of 20 paid concerts, and entry to Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te during visiting hours of the two museums mentioned, i.e. from 9 to 18, so that you can attend, if you wanted, to the concerts that are held inside them in that time slot.
The Ten Pass, new this year, which provides for the choice of 10 paid concerts, the entrance to Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te during visiting hours of the two museums mentioned, or from 9 to 18, in order to be able to attend, if you wish, the concerts that are held inside them in that time slot.
The Daily Pass 5 and the Daily Pass 3, which provide, respectively, the choice of 5 and 3 paid concerts, on the same day, and the entrance to Palazzo Ducale, or to Palazzo Te (not both!)
4. Can I include a concert held at 5pm in the Doge’s Palace or 2.30pm in Palazzo Te in the 20 concerts of the Premium Pass?
No, because with the Premium Pass, access to the Doge’s Palace at 5pm or to Palazzo Te at 2.30pm these concerts are already included. The 20 concerts will be to be chosen among all the other places and at the Palazzo Ducale from 7.15 pm onwards.
5. Do I also have a reserved seat in Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te for the concerts that take place during the visit itinerary?
No, we sit on the basis of available seats.
The seat is instead assigned for all 20, 10, 5 or 3 concerts of your choice included in the various Premium, Ten, Daily passes. The modality has always been this, since the first edition of Trame Sonore, with the only exception during the 2021 edition, due to the anti-Covid19 regulations.
6. What are the free concerts? Do they have to be reserved?
The free concerts this year are held at the Palazzo Ducale (located in Palazzo Ducale, not to be confused with the Galleria Corraini). Yes, reservations are strongly recommended, the seat is reserved but not assigned, you can sit wherever you prefer.
7. I have chosen to purchase a Premium Pass, but I am only interested in 18 concerts. Can I still buy it?
Yes, the price remains the same, there are no discounts on this.
8. On Sunday 5th June there are concerts that are held during visiting hours at the Doge’s Palace which, however, are marked for a fee in the booklet. It’s correct? And do these concerts have to be booked?
Yes, that is correct, and must be booked or purchased individually without purchasing the museum ticket. Sunday 5 June the free admission to the state museums on the first Sunday of the month returns into force. Trame Sonore considered it appropriate to reserve the possibility of comfortably attending the concerts by paying the price of the concert, providing for a larger influx of visitors.
9. I am interested in a concert inside the Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te during visiting hours, can I attend it by purchasing the Museum entrance ticket?
Yes, by purchasing the Museum ticket close to the time slot of the concert of interest. It is advisable to book the entrance to the Museum sufficiently in advance of the concert start time to be able to comfortably reach the hall.
10. By purchasing the Museum ticket, can I enter and exit several times on the same day?
No, the ticket is single, it allows entry to the museum only once during the day at the booked time. It is possible to attend two contiguous concerts per schedule and which follow the one-way visit route. For example, if I have a concert at 11 in Sala Manto and one at 12.30 in Sala Fiumi, I can attend you with a single ticket, because the times are close and the tour is as follows: Sala Manto, Sala Specchi, Sala Fiumi, Guastalla room. Here is the link to download the tour of the Palace: https://mantovaducale.beniculturali.it/it/vivi-il-museo/moduli-download/send/4-vivi-il-museo/371-mappa-percorso- October-2021
11. Can the entrance ticket to attend the Trame Sonore concerts held inside Palazzo Ducale and Palazzo Te during visiting hours (9-18) be purchased at the Trame ticket office?
No, you can buy it at the relevant museum ticket offices.
12. If I have the Premium Pass (or the Ten or the Daily) do I have to buy the Palazzo Ducale ticket?
No, the Pass is enough.
13. Where do I get the tickets?
Passes and single tickets purchased must be collected within two hours of the start of the concert at the Palazzo Castiglioni Box Office during opening hours.
Passes / tickets not collected within two hours before the concert will be available at the venue from 30 minutes before the concert starts.